Sunday, October 22, 2006

About me!!


I suppose I should really tell a little about me! I am 29 years old and live on the wirral in the UK. I live my husband of two years and life treats us well....
I have a proper job during the day but, in my spare time I like to exercise my creative side. I studied art at university and after graduating promptly stopped doing anything remotely artist!!!

My creative juices started flowing again when I got married and in an effort to save some cash I decided to make all the invites, table plan, favours, etc.

Rather vainly heres a piccie of me on our wedding day...(Well, I wasn't going to post a horrid one was I?)


Anyway, one thing led to another and after some persuasion I opened my Etsy shop!! I decided to start this blog as a way to promote my etsy shop....hence, the fact that all my previous posts have been about my work. I also, want to use it as way to promote other artists work which I like and other Etsy sellers.

No comments: