Sunday, February 18, 2007

Temptation

I have been itching to spend sooo much money recently on Etsy. Trust me, it's really difficult to resist the temptation. So, I thought I would share my temptations with you all.

Firstly, the original temptation....

This little duo are of course, Adam and Eve. Made by the very talented and witty Kezzaroo, Adam and Eve are little felt brooches.

I adore these two! They would be a great little gift for you and your loved one or a present for someone's wedding or anniversary.

Kezzaroo can be found at http://kezzaroo.etsy.com and believe
me her shop is worth a visit
to read the descriptions of her listings and to meet the ninjas!


I really needed these little fngerless gloves today! My hands were freezing!!!!

They have been knitted by a lovely lady whose shop is called Knithappens. At the minute these are my favourite gloves in her shop.

If you fancy something a little bit different though, check out her 'morks' They are the cutest three fingered gloves you will ever see. Her shop can be found at http://knithappens.etsy.com



Nonsuch is a fairly new seller to Etsy and has some beautiful pieces in her shop.

I love this wool 'Dahlia' corsage it looks amazing next to the green of the cushion in this photo. As Nonsuch says herself :

'A big, bright, burnt-orange merino wool corsage. Looks just as good on a handbag or cushion, as it does on your coat!
Brooch pin on the back.'

Nonsuch can be found at http://nonsuch.etsy.com


Next time you feel like a serious spend (or, a window shop!) pay Etsy a visit and you will findsomething unique, something beautiful and something a little bit different.

No comments: