Sunday, May 13, 2007

New image!

I've decided my shop is far too pink and girly!

I decided a while ago not to just stock cards and have been slowly adding art work to my shop. So, I need a new image! I have spent the whole morning playing with designs, styles, colours, etc and have finally settled on something more balanced. It reflects my style better than the old banner and as I am so crap on computers I am really pleased with the outcome......



and while I'm at it may as well change my avatar!




3 comments:

Sakura said...

Looks fab Ali! I love that you have pics of your stuff in your banner :D
***sakura***

Unknown said...

Thanks Sakura :D I'm really pleased with it too...

Anonymous said...

Hey hey pretty...i just tagged you.
Have a look at my latest blog entry to see what i'm on about :)