Sunday, April 15, 2007

10 things about me

I must thank SakuraFubukiDesigns for 'tagging' me! I have not yet tagged anyone else to complete there '10 things about me' list. So, if you wanna be tagged comment and let me know!

Ok! Where to begin? I have actually found this really difficult! I want to be all witty and interesting but sadly I am not . Although, I do tend to waffle a bit.....Sorry.

Anyway here are 10
things you probably don't know about me........


1 I once had an unexplained limp for about six weeks! Aged about six I started limping, numerous trips to the doctors and hospital but no-one could explain it. My parents thought I was faking it and spied on me at to catch me out.....little did they realise how good an actress I was. One day, I got bored and stopped :D

2 I had shingles as a child aged about seven. They hurt like hell! Very uncommon amongst youngsters as associated with stress! (little bit of a worrier was I) I vividly recall being taken into school by my Mum to pick up some work to do at home and the teacher making me lift up my blouse (and vest of course!) to show the whole class my scabby back!!!!!! I still blush thinking about it.


3 I am a fussy eater! The only meat I eat is chicken (only hot)and bacon (got to be burnt
to a crisp) I don't like boiled veg only steamed, I hate fish, I don't like sauce.......I could go on. I do however love cheese! Nothing fancy just a nice mature cheddar :D I have had cheese sandwiches (no margarine thanks) for lunch nearly everyday of my life..............



4 The love of cheese may also explain fact no. 4. I have odd dreams. The most memorable being just recently.......

I dreamt I was really tired whilst trying to feed a gold fish. You know the sort of tired when
you just can't keep your eyes open. My head was resting on the edge of the goldfish bowl as it was simply to heavy to move. The fish decided to bite down hard on my nose, huge razor sharp teeth sunk deep into the flesh and all I could do was lye there. I managed to lift my arm and grab the goldfish either side of his mouth but, didn't have the energy to squeeze his clamped jaw open! So, I spent the rest of the dream with a fish attached to my nose!



5 I met my husband Paul at work. Went on a date and one month later we moved in together! On our three month anniversary he proposed with a Haribo jelly ring ( I still have it all hard and covered in fluff)
6 The first present Paul ever bought me was a Zorbing experience! It's basically a huge inflatable Hamster wheel, they strap you in and push you down a hill.............Never felt so ill in all my life! It took about two days for my brain to stop rattling around but, at least I didn't vomit............Paul kept that for himself :D



7 I am currently addicted to Guitar Heroes on the Xbox 360 at which I am poo! But please note the look of shear concentration on my face!!!!



8 I have still not decided what I want to do when I grow up! Perhaps librarian or florist. Or, maybe even a lorry driver like long distance Clara!


9 I love films! We have a DVD library of about 400 films................I like horror, comedy, thriller, allsorts! My real faves though are Marilyn Monroe films especially 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' I love it...................

10 Last but not least but, definitely most embarrassing! I still bite my nails. Nothing wrong with that you think? Well there is when it's your feet too :D


4 comments:

Sakura said...

Ali I am sooooooo with you on the Marilyn Monroe film....I am also a sucker for Doris Day and Audrey Hepburn movies hehehe. Have to say you must be amazingly flexible to be able to bite your toenails!!! ;0P

Bex said...

Brilliant. I've not been tagged yet if you want to inflict it on me!

Although I'm not sure I know anyone else with a blog that hasn't been tagged yet.

Unknown said...

Lol- I love Clara the long distance lorry driver. That's reminded me of something I forgot on my "10 things". I used to have an invisible friend (or rather, dog) called Watson- as in the dog from Pigeon street!

pinkangel

Kezzaroo said...

Ali i am so the same as you with the food i pnly eat chicken but i cant stand cheese for the life of me lol i normally order pizza hut pizzas with no cheese hehe :D love yoru ten things you look so cute as a guitar hero!! :D xx