Friday, September 07, 2007

Long time no blog!

I can't believe it's been eight whole weeks since I updated my blog! I have really fallen behind. apologies :P Things seem to have been quite hectic at my end and I have only just had time to start 'creating' again!

Where to start? Might as well just introduce my latest projects!

Fellow etsy seller Lupin has recently started a new flickr group called 'Crafting 365' through which some crafty folks are keeping a photo diary of their work for a year! Basically we post one photo showing what we were working on that day :)

Well, I am off to a good start so far.....only on day 5 though! Here are some of my shots so, far:



Crafting 365 ~ Day one

This is my latest project. An original acrylic painting on canvas board.

One thing I noticed is how tidy I am when I paint! Only a little bit missed the canvas :D



Crafting 365 ~ Day Two

1 canvas panel, 7 colours of acrylic paint and seven hours later..........This is the result.


'City Lights' Original acrylic painting.



Crafting 365 ~ Day four

Uploading a day late as could not get near the laptop yesterday evening!


I spent my crafting time cutting out some decoupage fairies :D



Its a really great way to make sure you keep up with what you should be doing and also to see what everyone else is busy creating. Enables you to get an insight into other techniques and styles you are not familiar with. It certainly satisfies the nosey parker inside :)




No comments: