Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Etsy Swap Joy

Two posts in one day, I must be ill!

Anyway, I recently took part in the second UK Etsy Swap. This basically works like secret santa, we are given a fellow Etsy seller to create an item for based on their likes and dislikes.

I received my lovely parcel today from the amazing artisan Sneddonia and she made me two beautiful gifts. Firstly this pretty necklace which features an cute wire and bead heart. The beads are green.....my favourite colour :D




and secondly this Suncatcher featuring lovely blue beads. It is gorgeous and the colours match my living room perfectly which, considering she has never seen my house is amazing.


I haven't posted my swap parcel yet! I intend to do this tomorrow and when it's been received safe and sound I will post photos of the items I have sent. I am a bit worried just incase they do not like the items I have made for them :P Quite scary......

A huge thank you must also go to the wonderful lady Askey who spent hours arranging this swap, pairing us up and chasing people for replies and addressess (yes, I forgot to provide an address..........stupid!)

No comments: