Friday, June 08, 2007

The Talented Nonsuch

My Dilema............Favourite dress ruined by the evil moth!
My brief................Save my favourite dress from the bin.

My Hero................Nonsuch


I recently took my favorite dress of all time out to wear and to my absloute horror found small holes in it! After much deliberating and consultation with a wise lady (my mum :D) I found the small holes were created by the devils spawn........i.e. the moth! (technically I think it's the moths eggs but, it's too yacky to think about)

Well, what's a girl to do? Throw away the dress and spend the next ten years trying to find one I like just as much? Or, turn to the talented folk of Etsy for help? No contest..........

I knew immediately who could save the day. Having admired her work for quite some time I e-mailed and asked if the lovely Nonsuch could custom make me my very own doodle. Not a problem she said and within just a few days she worked miracles and created me a lovely brooch (or, doodle in Non speak :D) to save my dress from life in a landfill!




Nonsuch is one talented lady and lots of different treasures can be found in her shop! So pay her a visit when your next after a treat for yourself or a present for a friend.

No comments: