Friday, June 15, 2007

Swap

I blogged recently about the great UK Etsy swap and what wonderful items I received. Well, my swap partner has received her goodies and so, I can now share what I sent!

My swap partner was Greygoat the talented maker of fabulous undies! Her likes were as follows:


Likes: black, white, red, grey, retro stuff, stationery, atomic power (got to throw that in there!!), kimono, bold graphic prints, anything to do with typefaces or letters etc, anything shoes/clothes related is usually a winner.

So, here are the items I made for her based on these:

The Geisha is my favourite and is actually an original painting, I was really pleased with the way it turned out. So much in fact I have started selling cards with prints of a similar painting in my shop.

Must also advise a visit to Greygoats shop for some lovely pants or accessories.


No comments: